5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks manual by J.J. Keller’s easy-to-use gives you fingertip access to more than 100 different safety talks. The Safety Talks assists you by providing the tools you need to conduct employee safety talks. Such training sessions, usually 5-15 minutes long and conducted weekly at the start of the shift, are a popular and widely used means to convey safety information. This product is designed specifically for use in these types of training sessions. However, the information included here can also be used when preparing other, more in-depth training sessions. ( Read more: Books: CAL/OSHA Pocket Guide for Construction Industry )
Introduction and Publisher
Safety training is a critical component of your workplace safety program. You cannot expect your employees to work in a safe manner if you don’t explain what they need to do and how to do it. Your safety training program is the way management provides required OSHA safety instruction and information on specific workplace hazards.
Your training program not only lets employees understand that the employer is serious about their health and welfare, but also helps to instill the company’s safety culture. This 5-Minute Workplace safety talks can be used as refreshers of previous training, as a reminder of specific hazards your employees may face on the job, or as introductions to more in-depth workplace-specific training subjects.
J. J. Keller’s 5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks assist you by providing the tools you need to conduct
employee safety talks. Such training sessions, usually 5-15 minutes long and conducted weekly at the start of the shift, are a popular and widely used means to convey safety information. This product is designed specifically for use in these types of training sessions. However, the information included here can also be used when preparing other, more in-depth training sessions.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, grants permission to reproduce the handouts included in this publication provided that Keller’s copyright notice and imprint remain visible on all copies. The copies you make may not be resold or incorporated in any other publication.
Due to the constantly changing nature of government regulations, it is impossible to guarantee the absolute accuracy of the material contained herein. The Publisher and Editors, therefore, cannot assume any responsibility for omissions, errors, misprinting, or ambiguity contained within this publication and shall not be held liable in any degree for any loss or injury caused by such omission, error, misprinting, or ambiguity presented in this publication.
This publication is designed to provide reasonably accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
You Can Read the -Minute Workplace Safety Talks by Flipping the book below :
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The content of the 5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks
|Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace||Anhydrous Ammonia|
|Chain Saws||Chemical Protection|
|Coke Oven Emissions||Cold-Related Illnesses|
|Combustible Dust||Compressed Gases|
|Confined Space, Permit-Required||Corrosives|
|Cotton Dust||Cranes safety|
|Diesel Exhaust||Dipping and Coating|
|Driver Safety||Electrical Safety|
|Electrocution||Emergency Action Plan|
|Employee Access to Medical Records||Employee Alarm Systems|
|Eyestrain and CVS||Eyewash and Showers|
|Fall Protection||Fire Extinguishers|
|Fire Prevention||Flammable Liquids|
|Floor and Wall Openings||Hazard Communication|
|Hand and Portable Powered Tools||Hazardous Waste|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||Ionizing Radiation|
|ISO 14000||Job Hazard Analysis|
|Lifting Techniques||Metalworking Fluids|
|Near Miss||Office Safety|
|OSHA||Powered Industrial Trucks|
|Personal Protective Equipment||Scaffolding safety|
|Process Safety||Respiratory Protection|
Download The Book
5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks
- Books: How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation
- Books: Firefighting Precautions at Facilities with Combustible Dust
- Books: A Guide to Electrical Safety
- Books: Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations
- Handbook: Worker’s Safety
- Books: A Guide to Safety in Confined Spaces
- Books: OSHA-Hazard communication for small Entity
- Books: OSHA-Permit Required Confined Spaces
- OSHA: Underground Construction (Tunneling)
- OSHA Recommended Practice of Health and Safety programs in construction
- Books: OSHA-Is it Safe to Enter Confined Space?
- Books: General Industry Digest
- Books: A Guide to Bloodborne Pathogens in the workplace
- Books: 5-Minute Workplace Safety Talks
- CAL/OSHA Scaffold Guide for safe use of supported Scaffolds
- Books: CAL/OSHA Pocket Guide for Construction Industry
- Books: Let’s Talk Safety
- Books: OSHA Fall Protection Toolbox Talks and Trainer Guide
- Tool Box Talk: Don’t Let Chemicals Get to You
- Tool Box Talk: Hand Grinder Safety
- Tool Box Talk: Lockout and Tagging
- Tool Box Talk: Winter Driving Safety Tips
- Tool Box Talk: Working Around Heavy Equipment
- Tool Box Talk: Rotary Hammers-Hammer Drills
- Tool Box Talk: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Tool Box Talk: Boom Truck Safety
- Tool Box Talk: Biohazard Safety